terça-feira, 24 de março de 2020

Atividades para os 6º e 7º anos - Prof. Marquinhos -INGLÊS

1-    Leia o texto  abaixo e complete o cartão com as informações necessárias.

Hi, my full name is Isabela Smith, but my nickname is Bela. I`m twelve years old. I live with my parents in the city of Curitiba, state of the Paraná, a beautiful city. I study in the school Armando Dias, a small school, but very good. I am strong  and my height is1,60.
Every day I go to the club play football with my friends. My favorite soccer player is Kaká and my favorite  female singer is Ivete Sangalo.


Full name: __________________________________________________________
First name: _________________________________________________________
Last name: __________________________________________________________
Nickname: __________________________________________________________
Age: _____________________________________________________
I live with:_________________________________________________
City: ______________________________________________________
State:____________________________________________________
School: ___________________________________________________
Favorite soccer player:­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________

Learn and have fun

2- Complete a tabela com os dias da semana na ordem:





3-  Encontre no caça-palavras os meses e as estações do ano, em seguida escreva  os meses na ordem:





























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagem em destaque

 Atividade 2º Bim.   De 08-6 a 23-06    Prof. Luciano   Nome-                                                  nº-       Atividade...

Popular Posts