segunda-feira, 11 de maio de 2020

ATIVIDADE DO 3ª SÉRIE DO EM


HABILIDADE  - Ler, compreender, analisar e interpretar: e-mails,  biografias, entrevistas, perfis, piadas, adivinhas, verbetes de dicionário e diálogos, inferindo seus traços característicos, bem como suas finalidades e usos sociais.

1 - Read the text below.

I have lived here for almost six years. I think this is a nice place and people are friendly. I have nothing to complain about. I have made friends and I've seen good things around here.

Lately, people have talked more to each other and the city has received more and more tourists from other countries. Tourism is very important here. Many people come here to spend their vacations and take a break.

really like it here and I'm glad nothing bad has happened for a long time.

By Jane Honda.
( forma contraída      I've = I have)


2.  Answer the questions.

A. How long has Jane Honda lived in the city?


B. Does Jane like the place where she lives?


3. Mark True Or False.
A. Jane wants to complain about the city where she is. (..  .)
B. She makes friends there. (. ..)
C. She sees nice things. (.. .)
D. Tourism is important to the city. (.. .)
E. Recently, there was a disaster in Jane's city. ( ...)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagem em destaque

 Atividade 2º Bim.   De 08-6 a 23-06    Prof. Luciano   Nome-                                                  nº-       Atividade...

Popular Posts